Filming
Filming
Today
I began filming my movie, I should be able to film all my scenes in two hours.
What will take us the longest is the driving we will have to do throughout the day
but there are some scenes that are filmed inside the car so that works out best
for us. We had to redo the first scene because one of the actors turned on
music that is copyrighted and I can not put in the film but other than that the
first scene went off without a hitch. After that first scene, I secretly filmed
some scenes of the two actors just casually talking to each other. I think I might
be able to put a few of those conversations in the film. There were more people
at Celery Fields that I would have liked but no one bothered us while we filmed
so the people were not an issue like I thought they might be. The weather was
cold and overcast, I would have liked a sunnier day for lighting but I had to
deal with what I got. After filming in the car again we headed out to the abandoned
house where Alex let us in and filmed the small scene quickly because Alex said
she was in a rush. Everything went according to plan today and I do not have
many complaints other than some monotone acting from my actors.
Comments
Post a Comment