Post Production 1


 

Post Production 1

            The first thing I started off with changing was the running scene I had; in this scene, I ran at the actors as they were walking away. My original intention was to add suspense to make it look like they were about to be killed but then it cuts to them talking in the car. As one of my peers pointed out this scene felt out of place so I decided to cut the scene from my movie entirely. The next thing I worked on was making the title to the movie bigger than my name at the end. Of course, this was very easy to do all I had to do was click on the title and stretch it out, as well as making my name smaller. The next thing I did was add the actor’s names during the first scene. It starts off with Dylan in the car and as soon as the scene starts his name fades in, then once Nick enters the car his name fades out and Nick’s name fades in. I left the names up long enough to read but not long enough so when the film really starts that the names are blocking anything. This worked out as intended and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I also messed around with the audio which ended up being harder than I was thinking it was going to be. Like I said in my peer review blog post I would just turn up the audio limiter but as the scene goes on the audio limiter changes. For a while, I could not figure out how to stop this from occurring until I figure out that I was messing with the wrong audio for the scene. After that, I was able to make the volume a fraction louder so that they can be heard a little better. I also added a constant gain that happened over the entirety of the music when the “killer” is walking behind them. I like how this turned out, this small change made the scene a little more suspenseful. Also, I got in contact with Dylan whose car we used in the film so I can shoot my car stalking scene. The other actor was not in the car in the passenger seat which can be seen but I believe that I can add some effects to the clip to make it so you can not see into the back of the car. Also, the cars that can be seen in the scene of them talking in the car are not present in the car stalking clip but I believe that if I select the right moments to cut between the car and the actors talking in the car that it will not be noticeable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dialogue

Filming