Script and Premiere Pro
Script and Learning Premiere Pro
Today I began working on my script,
there is not a lot of talking in my script other than some small banter that
will take place between the two or three characters. The script I use will
depend on the schedules of my actors, this is because the actors that are
willing to help me have jobs and I need to work around them but I will schedule
when to shoot later. The script turned out as follows one of the friends will
pick up the other one or two friends and proceed to tell them where they will
be going. The place they will be heading to is Celery Fields which is a big
hill in Sarasota Florida. Celery Fields will be the first encounter of the main
protagonist in my story. I originally thought of having the location be at the
beach but because of the weather during this time, I believe the beach would not
be the right fit. While at Celery Fields the actors will play football and talk
about something that happened to them recently, this is to show that these two
or three people are close and have been friends for a while. After the first
encounter with the main protagonist, the characters will head to an abandoned
house to buy drugs but end up getting murdered instead. I will not be showing
the murder on screen because I do not have the resources to do so. I am
currently working on getting in contact with the property owners to get the
rights to film there.
I also recently started to mess
around in Premiere Pro to get a better grasp of how to use the program. I used
some videos already on my laptop and messed around with transitions. My film
will be having some audio to show when the film's point of view is the main protagonist,
so I decided to mess around with the audio to learn how to pitch audio up and
down. Also, learn where the best placements of audio transitions are.
Comments
Post a Comment