Editing
Editing
Today
I edited my film, I had a few issues getting the scenes from my phone over to
my laptop. I fixed this issue by emailing myself all the scenes I wanted to use
and downloading them from my email. I also went on epidemic sound, which is a
website that has copyright-free music. This website is where I found the song
called entering madness which fit perfectly with my film and what I was going
through. I thoroughly enjoyed the editing process and would like to do it again
and maybe in my free time. I had issues getting some audio to mute when I wanted
there to be no audio and only the music but after looking up a tutorial, I fixed
this issue very easily by moving the audio section of the scenes I wanted to be muted down into its own category. I used video transition dip to black because I felt
that this transition was the most fluid and didn’t make the film seem choppy. I
also used the audio transitions exponential fade and constant gain to make the
audio fade out and fade in when moving to another scene. As I said the editing
part of this project was definitely my favorite and it was fun to put scenes
together into a small film, I would not mind getting better at Premiere Pro and
maybe even working on bigger projects.
Comments
Post a Comment