Dialogue
Dialogue Today I worked on the dialogue with my actors so they will have a better feel of what to say and how to sound natural. I told them that in some clips they can just tell a story of something that may have happened in their life recently. I believe using a story that may have actually happened will sound and feel like they are actual people living their lives. We picked out a few stories that may be good, for example, a story about one of the actor’s actual jobs and how he feels like he may have gotten fired. Another story is of a friend of one of the actor’s brothers and how she helped him clean up some urine off the floor after a party. I also told the actors that they can curse, told them this because I want the dialogue to feel as natural as possible and teenagers curse all the time. The actors that are helping me like to watch football and know a great deal about the sport, so I told them to argue or talk about football like they normally would when the camera is no...
Comments
Post a Comment