Scheduling
Scheduling
Today
I worked on scheduling to try and pick out the best day that works for everyone.
I chose January 17th to film because this was the only day, I could
get my actors off of work. Sadly, one of my actors could not make it because he
could not get work off but I believe the film will turn out perfectly fine without him. I also called Alex to tell her the day we are filming and around what
time we will be showing up and she told me that would work. Celery Fields is a
public park so obviously, people will be there but I hope the time we can go and
because of the weather not many people will be there. I also started a group
chat on my phone with all my actors so we could talk about the movie and I also
asked their suggestions on what might make the movie better. After some discussion, we have decided on the best way to go about making the movie. One of the actors
will pick me up and we will drive over to the other actor’s home where the
movie will start off. After that, we head to celery fields and then the
abandoned house. After all of that, we then head to Chilis to eat food and pat ourselves
on the back for having a successful filming day.
Comments
Post a Comment