Peer Review
Peer Review
Today in class we showed our rough
drafts of our projects in class, I got some feedback that I think will make my
film much better. First off, the actors in my film were a little far from the
camera in the football throwing scene so the audio could not pick up what they were
saying very well. It is still possible to hear them, I believe the issue is
very easy to fix because I can increase the volume limiter in Premiere Pro. At
the end of my film the title for the movie is shown as well as my name, my name
was bigger than the title of the movie. This was not my original intention but I
must have missed it when I gave my film a final look over before submitting it.
I also did not add the actor’s names in the movie, I plan on adding their names
during the first scene. There is this scene in my film where I am filming behind
the actors as they walk away and I start to run at them. Before I reach them
the scene cuts and now you see them in the car perfectly fine. My peers told me
that this scene seemed out of place and I should cut it from my film entirely.
Another idea one of my peers gave me was when the actors are driving in the car,
I should film the killer following the car and switch between the actors
talking in the car and the killer following them.
Comments
Post a Comment